We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sadie Shawl free crochet pattern uses basic crochet stitches combined to create this beautiful rectangular wrap! It is made using sport weight (#2) yarn. The pattern comes with instructions for 2 sizes, long and extra long. The pattern is rated easy in difficulty. However, an advanced beginner could easily make this shawl. The stitches are very basic, and when combined create a beautiful shell style design. You will need approximately 820-1000 yards of yarn, depending on which size you make. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeSee pattern for swatch instructions
Finished Size52" x 20" or 60" x 28"
- 820-1000 yards Sport weight (#2) yarn
- H (5.00mm) crochet hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters