Picot Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you ever wanted to learn to crochet a shawl with a pretty texture? The Picot Crochet Shawl uses two strands of yarn held together for some sections. The Hawthrone Tonal Hand Painted Yarn paired with the Aloft Hand Painted Mohair Yarn creates a soft and cozy wrap. I second-guessed this pattern a few times; that just happens in the design process. I ended up frogging a couple of times because I wanted to mohair to be just right in the shawl pattern. However, I am pleased with the outcome using the Aloft Hand Painted Mohair Yarn on some of the rows and not the entire triangle shawl. And the transition between the two strands of yarn and then one strand of Hawthorne Tonal Hand Paint became my favorite part."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters