New Moon Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The New Moon Wrap is a light, delicate, and sparkly shawl full of crochet lace! Optional beading adds even more interest, and in cottony Red Heart Croquette it’s a joy to wear and show off! You can make the New Moon Wrap with just yarn and hook - but if you want a little extra sparkle, you can add beads to the final edging! I have a tutorial on how to add beads as you go - no pre-stringing! - and it’s easier than you might think! The New Moon Wrap features a 6-row repeat that creates this open and lacy stitch pattern. The holes created in the lace make this shawl so breezy - and inspired the name too! Custom sizing info included!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches in dc
Finished Size20" x 64"
- Red Heart Croquette
- 68 Size 6/0 or 4mm beads (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters