Mae Belle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I named this shawl "Mae Belle Shawl" after my best friend who works as a nurse in our local hospital. We've been best friends since high school. I haven't seen her since January even though we live a few meters away. The last time that I've seen her was on her wedding day. I hope that she will love this shawl that I made her. Materials needed to make the shawl: 3.50 mm. crochet hook 1100m fingering weight yarn pair of scissors The shawl is worked from top to bottom"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 3.50 mm crochet hook
- 1100 m. fingering weight yarn
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters