Liath Crescent Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pattern for a Crescent shaped Crochet Shawl! An easy open lace crochet stitch, is used to create this delicate shawl. It is a simple and beautiful, bottom-up crochet pattern for a wide triangle shawl. The interesting edging adds a stylish twist and pop of colour. You will only need One Skein of fingering weight yarn and 50g of a contrast colour! Shawl pictured measures 76in [193cm] wide x 21in [53cm] depth after blocking You can use 600m of any fingering weight yarn or yarn weight of your choice and matching hook."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet