We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One thing I really love about crochet is how creative you can get, especially when you are designing! When I was learning how to crochet I was so focused on following a pattern that I never thought much about stitch combinations. However, now it’s amazing what a few simple stitches can become when you combine them in different ways to create a modern crochet pattern! I really hope you enjoy my How to Crochet a Wrap Project!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts x 11 rows in hdc is 4” x 4”
Finished SizeOne Size – 30” deep x 30” wide each wing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters