Crax Gradient Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Crax Gradient Shawl will allow you to create a large crochet shawl with fascinating mosaic crochet design using your favourite gradient yarn. Crax Gradient Shawl is a generously sized shawl worked sideways on the bias, from one tip to the opposite edge. The compination of asymmetric triangle shaping and mosaic colorwork using a gradient yarn makes this pattern a great project for those of you looking to expand your crochet skills. Although the pattern is written in one size, it could be easily made larger or smaller by adding or omitting pattern repeats. The shifting colors keep the work interesting. Team up your favourite gradient yarn (self-striping yarn) with a contrasting solid and create this intriguing Crax Gradient Shawl. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and includes step-by-step mosaic crochet tutorial."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter row 14: 10cm/4” wide and 5cm/2” long at center.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished SizeApprox. 185cm/72.75” wide and 92cm/36.25” long at center (adjustable)
Yarn A: Scheepjes Whirl 215g = 1000m, (60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic) – approx. 175g (81.4m).
Yarn B: Scheepjes Whirlette 100g = 455m, (60% Cotton and 40% Acryl) – approx. 175g (81.4m) .
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet