Carina Mosaic Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Carina Mosaic Crochet Shawl is worked from the top down and features a lovely mosaic crochet pattern. While it looks complex, it’s actually very easy. The shawl is constructed by two symmetrical sides, mirrored over the center stitch. It is great project for those of you looking to expand your crochet skills. Not quite mindless project, but simple enough that it becomes rhythmic. Although the pattern is written in one size, Carina Mosaic Crochet Shawl is totally adjustable. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and includes fully written instruction and heavy step-by-step picture tutorial demonstrating how to crochet mosaic stitch."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter row 14: 23.8cm/9.4” wide and 10.5cm/4.1” long at center.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished Sizeapprox. 182cm/71.7” wide and 80cm/31.5” long at center.
Yarn SCHEEPJES Our Tribe 100g = 420m (450yds), 70% Merino Superwash and 30% Polyamide.
Yarn A: 984 Old Bewick - 2 skeins – 520m (568yds) + for tassels,
Yarn B: 985 Ubuntu Molly – 820m (896yds),
Note that yardage may vary depending on yarn used, gauge variations or modifications.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
- Stitch marker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet