We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Beatrix Shawl is a quick and easy crochet pattern perfect for beginners. The easy lacy crochet stitches are ceated by repeating a 2 row pattern. It is worked from the bottom point upwards increasing on both sides to achieve a triangular shape. I used The Fibre Co. Cumbria fingering in shade Nutkin. The shawl takes a couple of days to work up as once you memorise the easy repeat pattern you will have it done in no time at all."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 14 rows = 10 x 10 cm measured over pattern repeats
Finished Size102 cm at the widest point x 72 cm depth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters