Alice Sideways Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A lot of you have requested some side way shawls so you don’t have to crochet a really long beginning starting chain and TA DA i have listened to you and i have created shawls for you lovely lot! Today’s free crochet shawl is the Alice Sideways Shawl, even though the long starting chain shawls work up really quick, i must say this probably felt it worked up a bit quicker doing is sideways… who am i kidding i LOVE shawls whichever way!! The Alice Sideways Shawl is a beautiful lacy shawl with no difficult stitches as single crochet, double crochet and chain stitches are only used which makes it perfect for the beginner crocheter but still exciting enough for the more advanced crocheter."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16.5 x 75 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters