Lotus Blossom Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lotus Blossom Shawl features a unique shape that makes it both easy to crochet, and easy to wear! This 3/4 circle might remind you a bit of Pac-Man - and it’s this shape that makes it stay put over the shoulders, keeping you securely wrapped in crochet love! This shawl was made using Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball Metallic in Lotus Blossom - a gorgeous self-striping yarn of purples and greens and a bit of blue, depending on the light, with sparkly thread run throughout. It’s stunning, but I know any Shawl in a Ball colorway will look great in this pattern! Pick up 2 balls of your favorites and you’ll be ready to make this free crochet shawl pattern!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 13 rows = 8″/20 cm in dc
Finished Size54" wide, 27" long at center back (all edges measure 27" from center of shawl; finished shape is a 3/4 circle)
- 2 balls Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters