Zinnia's Grace Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This scarf is designed with a chevron pattern, using alternating rows of bobble, half double crochet (back loop only), and lace stitches. It creates a visually interesting design that just pops! The chevron portion can give a person a little bit of difficulty, since it creates a break in the pattern as you go across. But once you’ve gone through the repeat, you can get the hang of the stitches pretty quickly. For this pattern, I used a medium weight 4 yarn. The sample is crocheted in a combination of two different brands. The blue and taupe are Caron One Pound and the purple/fuschia is Big Twist Value yarn. Both of them have essentially the same gauge, so they worked well together."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14st x 6.5rows = 4” in double crochet
Finished Size70" x 11"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet