Zinnia's Grace Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This scarf is designed with a chevron pattern, using alternating rows of bobble, half double crochet (back loop only), and lace stitches. It creates a visually interesting design that just pops! The chevron portion can give a person a little bit of difficulty, since it creates a break in the pattern as you go across. But once you’ve gone through the repeat, you can get the hang of the stitches pretty quickly. For this pattern, I used a medium weight 4 yarn. The sample is crocheted in a combination of two different brands. The blue and taupe are Caron One Pound and the purple/fuschia is Big Twist Value yarn. Both of them have essentially the same gauge, so they worked well together."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14st x 6.5rows = 4” in double crochet
Finished Size70" x 11"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters