We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This version of the half granny square triangle scarf uses alternating Double Crochet and Extended Bobble Stitch rows to create a more 3 dimensional texture. The result is a warm, cozy shawl with eye catching depth. Finishing off with some chunky tassels makes it a great statement piece for any fall or winter outfit! Materials: – roughly 450 yards of worsted weight yarn, depending on the preferred finished size – US I/9 5.5 mm hook – Yarn needle for weaving in ends – Scissors Stitches: (ch) chain (sl st) slip stitch (dc) double crochet (ebo) extended bobble"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet