Silver Beach Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This long, fringed crochet scarf uses a combination of double crochet, the lemon peel stitch, the camel stitch, and just a row or two of crochet star stitches to create a scarf your guy will love to wear. Even better? Because it features long, full fringed edges, you don’t have to weave in your starting or ending tail. Just make sure it’s longer than you’d like your fringe to be- which is about 9-10 inches for my scarf. If you like this scarf, be sure to also check out the matching Silver Beach Beanie! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches and 7 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size6.5" x 80" blocked
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet