We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the Lemonade Scarf, a thick and squishy crochet scarf pattern for Fall. To make this, I really only used a combination of star stitches and half double crochets, and it works up quickly. Everything about this scarf makes me happy: the bright beautiful yellow reminds me of lemonade and summer. The star stitch makes me think of light filtering through the trees. And even though this crochet scarf pattern is a yarn eater, the satisfaction of pulling through 5 loops with the star stitch is amazing! I even love the big hook I used, the giant buttons, everything! "
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Peasy Summer Top
- Colour Bleed Cushion
- Ho Ho Ho Beanie
- Ho Ho Ho Pillow Cover
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Moss Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters