Lily Cowl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I tested out the intricate Lily of the Valley stitch in my Lily Cowl. This stitch is so easy. It’s only a series of double crochets in a one-row repeat. But it looks complex and impressive. And the detail of the stitching looks beautiful with the Karaoke yarn. It only took about 440 yards of yarn, so it’s a quick and easy pattern to stitch up. I initially liked this yarn because my daughter’s favorite color is purple, and I knew she’d love whatever I made. And I had 4 skeins of it, so it was perfect! It would make a great gift this holiday season, or keep one for yourself. It’s perfect for chilly weather and the color is beautiful on anyone."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14” high x 13.5” wide (folded in half)
- Darning Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet