Crochet Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This triangle scarf is an easy, beginner friendly crochet pattern. I was itching to use Hobby Lobby’s Painted Canyon colorway and I think it worked up lovely in this pattern. The self striping yarns are such a breeze to work with-no color planning, less ends to weave = win, win! This pattern will give you the triangle scarf size pictured: 23.5″ deep by 50″ long. You can continue the pattern to increase your triangle to a full shawl size. This one was made with 3 skeins of Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in Painted Canyon. I think adding another two skeins (with this gauge and hook) would create a comfortable sized shawl. These are so easy to add on to!"
NotesFull photo tutorial included.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc x 8 rows = 4″ x 4″
Finished Sizetriangle scarf size pictured: 23.5″ deep by 50″ long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters