Alesha Fall Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Alesha Fall Triangle Scarf Pattern was designed exclusively for the Fall Favorites, Design Create Repeat Blog Hop Event. This faux knit rib scarf is easy to crochet and uses 1 single cake of Lion Brand’s Mandala Ombre Yarn (color = Mantra). The scarf is crocheted back and forth in rows from end to end and requires only the following stitches: chain double crochet double crochet 2 together double crochet 3 together You will also need to know how to work in the back bar of the stitch - but don’t worry - I have a video to show you how to do this! I think you will enjoy making this scarf and you will be surprised how EASY it is to make!"
NotesYouTube Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/1IV9iVCDzfs
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 2 rows per inch and 3 dc per inch
Finished SizeTriangle Scarf length approximately 64 inches X 12 inches wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet