8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Top off a Mason jar with this delicious Sweet Treat Pin Cushion Topper. Mason jar crafts are all the rage right now and we're giving you a sweet deal with this pattern. Possibilities are endless with this craft project because you can use it for storing small items or even use it as a gift container. This crochet pattern is made to fit over the lid of wide mouth Mason jars and would make a unique addition to a sewing kit gift. You can call it a vanilla cupcake, or maybe it's the top of an ice cream cone. Either way, it's an adorable sweet treat for anyone to enjoy!
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet