8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
By: Kim Denne from intertwinedart.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this cute applique on bags, pillows, or follow along and create squares for the "Like a Boss" blanket series. This square reminds us that whether we're running a meeting, making a sales pitch, talking to our children, or working at those craft shows, that our work and our words make a lasting mark. Grab your yarn and crochet hooks…it’s time to create the PERFECT project for you and all those "girl bosses" in your life!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Use Stitch Markers
- Zigzag Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Zigzag Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Easter Egg Crochet Mandala
- 23 Perfect Potholder Patterns
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- 9 Months to Crochet Book Review
- Shamrock Edged Boot Cuff Pattern
- Carnival Games Cowl