We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have designed this lovely mandala as a table mat, but you can crochet this pretty scooped edge doily for use as a plant pot mat, placemat or large coaster etc. it would also look good as a decorative wall art, it's a pattern that is ideal to use up all those brightly colored stash of yarns to make a pretty piece of home decor, it’s an easy fun little project that crochets up fairly quickly."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 Inch Diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters