Picking Flowers Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This floral pillow cover features crocheted roses and forget-me-nots. A button closure with a shell edging lets you change the pillow cover easily. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble (triple) crochet Working in rounds and rows Increasing, skipping stitches, joining new colors, crocheting in the back loop, crocheting in chain spaces Special stitch pattern: bob (with written explanation in pattern) Seaming (with links to photo tutorials) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Snugly fits a 14” (35.5 cm) pillow form. Materials Red Heart With Love yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/370 yd/338 m) – 1 skein each in 1101 Eggshell (MC), 1201 Daffodil (CA), 1502 Iced Aqua (CB), and 1704 Bubble Gum (CC), or approximately 303 yd (277 m) in MC, 40 yd (36.5 m) in CA, 40 yd (36.5 m) in CB, and 64 yd (58.5 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn. US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle with an eye that will fit through button. Fairfield Poly-Fil Home Elegance Pillow 14” x 14”, or any 14” (35.5 cm) square pillow form. 4 –Buttons Galore Sparkle Buttons in Aquamist, or any 1-1/8” (3 cm) sew-through buttons. Gauge 1 square in pattern = 6” (15 cm) square. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique