This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lotte Lace Corner Bookmark
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been craving quick projects lately. The satisfaction you get from starting and finishing a project in the same day or even an hour is irreplacable. That’s exactly what my crochet corner bookmark is! My crochet corner bookmark is an easy crochet pattern. It uses a beginner friendly combination of lacy crochet stitches. I made two lacy triangles and crocheted them together. I have chosen to use King Cole Giza cotton 4-ply. This is a 100% Giza mercerised cotton and has a lovely shine to it. I chose a plain cream coloured yarn to add to the vintage feel of this crochet corner bookmark. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 rows x 2 shells measure 5 x 5 cm
1 shell = [(1 dc, 1 ch) 4 times, 1 dc] in same space;
Finished Size12 x 12 x 15 cm
Read NextRectangle Cord Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters