Embrace Autumn Crochet Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This embrace Autumn crochet pillow cover is sure to add style and flair to your space with this fall-themed accent. Bring handmade joy of the season to into your home. Granny Spike Stitch Paired with Autumn Color Yarn a Winning Combination In hues of amber, chocolate brown, and yellow, this crochet pillow cover adds an intriguing touch of warmth wherever you display it. Use the granny spike stitch to create this zig-zag style. Makeover and refresh your rooms with just a single touch! "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 Stitches per 4 inches. To adjust the width, increase or decrease the beginning chain. This crochet pattern is worked in multiples of 4 + 1. That means that the beginning chain needs to be divisible by 4 plus 1. In other words, this pattern has a beginning chain of 65, which is 4 X 16 + 1 = 65.
Finished SizeLarge enough to fit an 18 X 18 inch pillow. However, to accommodate the pillow insert, the actual pillow cover is 19 inches wide. Additionally, because I have a flap that can be buttoned and unbuttoned to remove the pillow, it is 43 inches long. This will
- Off White Caron Simply Soft yarn 2 Skeins, approximately 600 yards.
- Sunset Autumn Caron Simply Soft yarn 2 Skeins, approximately 600 yards.
- size J crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- 4 buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters