We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Danielle Pillow Cover crochet pattern is one of my favorites. It’s a fast, easy pattern that uses basic stitches in a fun way that creates LOADS of texture! I love that it fits in with almost any decor, and uses bulky yarn so it works up quickly! All of my patterns have been tested by several accomplished pattern testers and designers to ensure that you are getting a pattern free of mistakes and is easy to follow. Please note that all my patterns are written in standard American terms."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters