Blue Cohosh Hexagon Motif Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Blue Cohosh Hexagon Motif is a GREAT reversible pattern that looks completely different on each side. There's no wrong side to this awesome pattern! Made with size 3 cotton crochet thread and a 3.5mm hook, it works up really quickly. You can use the motif alone as a coaster or stitch motifs together to make home décor or other fun items! This pattern is named after the Blue Cohosh Flower which it is reminiscent of."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Crochet Gauge22 dc and 10 rows = 4”/10 cm
Finished Size4" x 4"
- Curio 3 Thread, Kenai (1 ball) Conch (1 ball)
- 3.5mm hook
- Stitch markers
- Blocking pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters