Adding Up Memories Temperature Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is my version of a temperature blanket! Using the basic granny square and pairing it with different color combos depending on the temperature and you get this adorable queen sized blanket. It’s perfect for snuggling up under on cold nights, and with the Continuous Flat Braid Join, it really has a gorgeous heirloom feel to it. For this blanket, I used Caron One Pound, which is an aran weight 4 yarn. This yarn works up quickly and gets so squishy and soft after washing it. But, you can use any type of yarn for this blanket. Pick a DK weight for a smaller and lighter blanket or go all out on the squish factor with bulky weight yarn to get an extra huge extra snuggly one! Gauge isn’t super important for this one, but make sure you check how large your squares PLUS border are coming out to so you can get a good feel of how large your final blanket will be! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 st/ 14 rows in sc = 4”
Finished Size60.5” x 84” Queen Sized Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters