We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Snowflake Placemat is a great way to decorate your table during the holiday season. The inspiration was Santa’s sweater. Can’t you just imagine Santa wearing a cozy, textured sweater with these adorable snowflakes around the chest? Well I wanted to take that cozy feel and translate it into a placemat! The Snowflake Placemat is worked from side to side and starts out with a charted snowflake design. The edges are worked in tapestry crochet and the center is a ribbed “knit-look” that works up super quick. If you’ve never worked tapestry crochet, don’t worry, it’s really pretty easy and I have linked a couple of tutorials you may find helpful too. To achieve this clean design look, I worked each row from the right side. Yes, that means a few extra ends to weave, but I think the end result is worth it. You could also leave the ends long and trim them for a nice fringed edge if you like. Designed in #4 Worsted Weight Yarn Size: 13” tall x 19” wide"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13" x 19"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet