Simple Flower Egg Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Simple Flower Egg Cozy is pretty, quick, and festive! With just a few yards of yarn, you can create this fun free crochet pattern on Moogly - in a garden of colors! The Simple Flower Egg Cozy is sized to fit standard large eggs - or you can fill them with candy! They’re very easy to make, and are just as springy as it gets! I used odds and ends of Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie to make these egg cozies, but Lily Sugar’n Cream or Red Heart Super Saver works too - any worsted yarn you have on hand! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits one large egg; approximately 3" across at widest point x 1.5" tall when standing
- Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet