Shamrock Flower Crown
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Shamrock Flower Crown is the perfect green accessory for St. Patrick's Day. The crochet pattern includes instructions to make 3-leaf or 4-leaf clovers and it is adaptable to fit any size head. The clover chain is continuous crochet so there is no piecing together, which makes it both quick and easy to size as you go. So grab any green yarn and a crochet hook (gauge is not important for this project) and make your clover crown today!"
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Herringbone Double Crochet
- Caterina The Cat
- Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters