Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With Easter coming up, I decided to make some Bunny related crochet project. Today I'm sharing the Pattern for this Cute Rabbit Bunny Hand Puppet. Crochet Hand puppets are the easiest and quickest projects to whip up. I have used Eyelash yarn which gives the puppet a soft and fluffy look. This pattern is adjustable according to the size you require. My Puppet measures 10'' in Length and 5'' in Width. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn Any worsted weight Yarn (Pink and Black Color) 5 mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters