Polar Bear Crochet Tree Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Trim the tree with this adorable polar bear ornament! This fluffy polar bear is just too cute to resist. No glass inside means it’s safe for little ones that may be attracted to the tree. It’s a quick and easy project that’ll surprise your friends and family when you tell them that it’s crochet. Makers will need to know the following stitches/techniques to make this project: © Ashley Parker © Ashley Parker © Ashley Parker Polar Bear Crochet Tree Ornament by Ashley Parker Published in The Loopy Lamb Website The Loopy Lamb Craft Crochet Category Decorative → Hanging Ornament Published December 2020 Suggested yarn Knit Picks Fable Fur Yarn weight Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) ? Hook size 5.5 mm (I) Yardage 16 - 20 yards (15 - 18 m) Sizes available One Size Crochet terminology US Languages Flag of English English 3-dimensionalin-the-roundseamlesssphere-shapedwritten-patternSearch search patterns with these attributes This pattern is available for C$3.00 CAD buy it now or visit pattern website Trim the tree with this adorable polar bear ornament! This fluffy polar bear is just too cute to resist. No glass inside means it’s safe for little ones that may be attracted to the tree. It’s a quick and easy project that’ll surprise your friends and family when you tell them that it’s crochet. Ad-free PDF versions of the full pattern are available in my Ravelry shop or HERE in my Etsy shop. Skill Level: Easy Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 5.5 mm Furls Crochet Hook • 16 yards/15 m (22 g/0.78 oz) of We Crochet Fable Fur in Eisbar • 2 – 12mm Black Safety Eyes • 18mm Safety Nose • Polyester Stuffing • 12” piece of 3/8” (9mm) ribbon in preferred colour or piece of yarn. • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Stitch Marker Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • FO = Finish Off • MC = Magic Circle • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • SL ST = Slip Stitch "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters