Mini Bears In Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These Mini Bears are all snuggled up in their own little stockings! They are only about 5 inches tall, making them the perfect size to work up quickly with only a little bit of yarn, plus they make great ornaments, stocking stuffers, and gifts! I know little ones will especially love holding the tiny bears and putting them in and out of their little stockings. Make the boy version with the hat, or the girl version with the bow, or both because they are just such a sweet pair! This free pattern includes instructions for both bears, as well as a photo and video tutorial for crocheting the mini stocking. For more details and the free pattern, visit the Loops and Love Crochet blog below! "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters