Jack O'lantern & Black Cat Treat Cups
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"So cute and quick – perfect fast Halloween crochet patterns for gifting or decorating! If you are looking to make a few quick gifts for kids, teachers and friends or to sell at craft fairs these two free halloween crochet patterns would be perfect. Would also make a cute little home decor idea as these little treat cups could be used as a candy bowl at a party for halloween decorations – fill with candy corn for your guests to enjoy! Approximate finished size: 2 1/2” wide x 2 1/2” tall Beginner friendly single crochet stitches throughout with a reverse single crochet finish. Complete photo and video tutorial provided for the reverse single crochet stitch. Great for scrap yarn and the cat basket could be made with different colors for year round cat fun!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters