Home For Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This rustic, cozy Christmas Stocking is so easy to make! It is crocheted from the cuff down and worked in a super bulky weight yarn. This means that the stocking will work up quickly and you can be sure to have them done in time for Christmas! The Texture is created by working half double crochet stitches in the third loop. This one is adorned with pompoms to make it stand out all the more at Christmastime! Written and video tutorial instruction are included with this free pattern."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 idc x 7 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size19.5 x 9 inches laid flat
- 8 mm Crochet Hook
2 balls Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® by Lion Brand® (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 6 oz, 170 g; Approx 106 yds, 97 m). Super Bulky (6). Colour A: Fisherman, colour B: Grey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Braided Christmas Wreath
- Winter Solstice Dress
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- Holiday Crochet Napkin Ring
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters