Halloween Spider Snack Bowl And Cup Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I had a blast crocheting “spider webs” from black yarn and metallic thread and using them to decorate this cute snack set with parts from the dollar store. Use the big bowl to serve snacks like chips or popcorn and give each guest their individual matching cup! This set is embellished with pom pom spiders with chenille stem legs and googly eyes. I used a hot glue gun for assembly, and this was a very quick project!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters