Festive Light Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This festive light crochet blanket is supposed to remind folks of stringing the sparkly lights on the Holiday tree. The ribbed border is a bit wider to help visualize the tree; whereas the bobbles are three different colors to resemble the lit decorations. This crochet blanket pattern is an absolute pleasure to stitch up with an interesting mix of stitches. Texture is created subtly throughout the pattern using a mixture of fun and easy crochet stitches: double crochet, herringbone half double crochet, bobble stitch, and single crochet. Inspiration for Crochet Afghan I mentioned to my daughter that she needed to help me pick out some yarn colors for a Holiday blanket. That was four months ago now. She picked out these colors and told me she wanted Christmas Tree Lights in the three different colors going through the blanket. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-inch X 4-inch swatch = 15 stitches X 4 rows of Double Crochet.
Finished SizeThe blanket is approximately 53-inches long X 46-inches wide when measuring including the border.
- Dark Sage Caron Simply Soft yarn 8 skeins, or approximately 2,520 yards.
- Royal Blue Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Harvest Red Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Gold Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Size H crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- Holly Jolly Christmas Stocking
- Yuletide Stocking
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares
- 15+ Take Along Crochet Projects
- 6 Father's Day Crochet Patterns
- Alpine Table Runner
- Easy Crochet Bunny Applique Pattern
- Father's Day Crocheted Socks
- Rustic Stars
- Holiday Poncho
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters