This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Cable Crochet Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Autumn would not be autumn without some crochet pumpkins! This year, I have quite literally put a twist on the traditional crochet pumpkin by adding crochet cabling to the size. This easy but effective technique gives this pumpkins real-looking texture. There is also a video to help with stitch placement for the cabling. In addition to the yarn and hook, you will also need stuffing and a stick (I found a cinnamon stick worked really well)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters