Easter Bunny Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" Create this cute crochet Easter egg basket for your little one this Easter! So cute and works up quickly. The pattern is written for the basket and the Easter eggs and a cute carrot! So adorable and makes a great gift. The final basket measures approx. 7" wide X 4.5" high (not including the handle), 5" across the base and 5" for the handle drop. The eggs measure 3" wide X 4" long. The carrot measures 3" wide by 5.5" long You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Half double crochet - Increase/decrease Materials needed: - Lily Sugar'n Cream in Seabreeze, Ecru, Hot Orange, Orchid, Lavender, black and Dark Pine (1 2 oz skein needed for the basket) - Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook - Tapestry needle - Safety eyes, 10 mm - Stuffing"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters