This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dolls Halloween Witch Costume
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for a 12” dolls Halloween Witch costume. The dolls dress buttons up the back and is a fast and easy crochet project for kids. This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. The dress and hat are both made in one piece and there is very minimal sewing involved. To expand you will need to sew on one button. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12” doll
Read NextBeer Mug Bottle Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Beer Mug Bottle Cozy
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Retro Ornament Dish Scrubby
- Popcorn Shamrocks
- Granny Heart Motif
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares
- Crocheted Graduation Leis
- Easter Chicks And Eggs Appliques
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters