Delicate Crocheted Heart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet heart patterns are always a popular choice for Valentine's Day, but it doesn't have to be February 14th for you to enjoy making and sharing crochet hearts. With this free crochet pattern you will learn how to crochet a heart in no time at all! The beautiful Delicate Crocheted Heart starts with a magic ring and is worked in three rounds. You can choose any kind of yarn in any weight you like. With cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook, the heart is going to be about 5,5 by 5,5 cm (2,16 by 2,16 inches)."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size5,5 by 5,5 cm (2,16 by 2,16 inches) depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet