Crochet Reindeer Applique Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have fun creating this cute crochet reindeer applique for the holidays! I used a h hook and medium worsted yarn. This adorable reindeer is so cute for gifts and for your Christmas tree. I love how cute it looks when it's finished. You can make this larger with a larger crochet hook. It reminds of of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer when it's all done. I uploaded a crochet video if you need more assistance. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
- Cozy Poncho
- Highland Twist Headband
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Beanie
- Ridge Walk Hat
- Ridge Walk Scarf
- Crochet Lavender Bags
- Halloween Wreath: A Family Of Free Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters