Crochet Lacy Heart Motif
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With this free crochet pattern you will learn how to create a beautiful lacy heart. Crochet hearts are easy and quick projects and the best way to use your scrap yarn. They are a popular choice at Valentine’s Day but they make perfect year-round small gifts. Depending on the time of the year you can make them in any colors. Both the blue and the red hearts are crocheted with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook and they measure about 5,5 by 5,5 cm (2,16 by 2,16 inches)."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size5,5 by 5,5 cm (2,16 by 2,16 inches) depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet