This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cinco De Mayo Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pour a margarita and pass the guacamole and let this little crochet gnome be your friend this holiday. This little gnome is very quick to crochet and really cute on a shelf. My goal for all my crochet gnomes was to keep the pattern nice and easy. The gnome is mostly worked in continuous rounds, so I recommend having a stitch marker on hand. A digital row counter also comes in handy for this pattern. For this pattern you will need to know how to single crochet, increase and decrease. (I kept the decreases to a minimum). You will also work one row in the front loop only, but if you do not know how to do this, then work it as a normal single crochet. It will only change the look a very small bit."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 SC X 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished Size5 inches tall
Read NextLovely Crocheted Heart
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Lovely Crocheted Heart
- Winter Solstice Dress
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- 15+ Take Along Crochet Projects
- Frankenstein's Monster Kitchen Towel
- Top 10 Mother's Day Crochet Patterns
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares
- Beer Mug Bottle Cozy
- 30 Minute Pumpkin Pattern
- Scrapbuster Party Poppers
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters