A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I recently heard about ‘Christmas in July’ and just thinking about the holidays made me very happy! I designed this wine bottle cozy and made a few for gifting at the end of this year! This is an intermediate level Tunisian crochet pattern and comes with two options - one that ends at the neck of the bottle and another that goes all the way to the cap of the bottle and ends with a ruffle.. The only tricky part is to work in a round with such a small circumference. If you know how to make a handful of basic Tunisian stitches and how to work in a round, this should not be too difficult and you will have some very pretty handmade gifts ready in no time!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters