14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Crochet Messy Bun Hat with Shell Stitches
By: Yolanda Soto Lopez from allcraftschannel.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
In this pattern for the Crochet Messy Bun Hat with Shell Stitches, the trendy hat style has an elegant and beautiful look. From the blogger:
"This beautiful crochet messy bun hat is so fun and easy to stitch. I was looking for a messy bun hat that I could wear in warmer weather and this one fit the bill. Its open stitches create a light and feminine hat. This hat makes me think of vintage hats. The hat fits most women. The written pattern also contains a video tutorial link for visual learners. I also used a pony-tail rubber band in the center to strengthen the center of the hat. I hope you enjoy this pattern."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 dc = 1 inch
5 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeWoman's size. Fits most women
- Worsted weight yarn (blogger used Redheart with Love in Bubble Gum)
- J/10 or 6 mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Ponytail holder rubber band
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet