Cabbage Rose Cloche
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Calling all fans of 'Downton Abbey'! You'll love the Cabbage Rose Cloche. Couldn't you see Lady Edith wearing a crochet cloche like this while in London?
From the blogger: "This pretty cloche is perfect for fall days. Made with a bulky soft yarn called Angel Hair, it is quick to work up and makes a beautiful gift. The notable part of this hat is the brim, which uses multiple increases to create a ruffled hemline, much like the petals of a cabbage rose. You could add a flower pin or a ribbon around it to add some flair or keep it as it is. This hat is also a great project for those crocheting hats for charity."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 20" circumference, but stretches up to 21.5"
- Bulky/Chunky yarn (blogger used Sensations Angel Hair by JoAnn in Black/White)
- L/11 or 8 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet