Sweet Pea Diaper Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The sweet Pea Diaper cover is a quick (under 4 hour) project. Most of the project is completed using single crochet stitches. The Waistband and leg bands use Tunisian crochet, but don't worry there is no need to find a fancy hook for it the one you are using works great.
All the stitches are explained in the pattern. This pattern is made to have a high waist, and it is graded to have that perfect snug fit. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches x 20 rows = 4 inches
Finished Sizefits newborn to 3 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters