Squishy Hat (baby Hat)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make a snuggly and warm hat using this free 0-6 months crochet baby hat pattern. For a creative twist, play around with several yarns to make some stripes. For Christmas, the hat also looks lovely in rich greens and reds. This hat pattern uses front post double crochet stitches to add texture. The pattern will also give you the opportunity to use the magic loop method and the invisible join method. The pattern includes a stitch diagram for the first four rounds."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAt end of round 4, the circle should be 4.5" in diameter
Finished Size13.5" in circumference at brim and 5.5" from crown to edge of brim
- Worsted weight yarn approximately 70 yards of a main color and 20 yards of an accent color
- Crochet hook size H or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters