This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Newborn Bunny Outfit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Newborn Bunny Crochet Pattern is adorable for spring or any time of the year. But it’s especially cute for those newborn debut photography sessions. It’s an easy and quick pattern to work up and newborn photographers just love this photography prop. Crochet Hook: Furls Hook 5.0mm (H hook), or hook to obtain gauge Notions: Removable stitch markers if needed Yarn needle to weave in ends Scissors Button or Flower for Embellishment Clover Jumbo Pom Pom Maker 2 White Craft Pipe Cleaners Yarn: Any 4 Ply Worsted Weight Yarn Will Work Sincerely Purl Essence White WeCrochet Brava Worsted 100% Premium Acrylic, 218ydd/100g In colorways White and Blush 95 Yards for Newborn Size Yardage: 95 Yards for newborn size"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 4 x 4 inch swatch = 14 dc stitches x 7 Rows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters